Friday, April 2, 2010

Marc Jacobs

I got a new bag this weekend at Neiman Marcus it is a Marc Jacobs Ukita Shoulder Bag. Cost $498, pretty affordable and great price for such a great bag. I got the brown leather one, it is a little darker than in the pictures. You should go check it out at Neiman Marcus. They have it in a light blue color, black, brown, and gray. You can seriously take it anywhere. It's small enough and big enough at the same time (get it?). When I say affordable I mean affordable for a high end brand compared to Prada, Ysl, or Marni. It will be my new daily bag, I will give my Prada some rest, maybe send it to get redyed or just cleaned. BTW when you purchase a bag from Neiman's you can usually send it to the manufacturer (label) who made it to get redyed or fixed if something happened to it. I do believe they charge $90. Maybe you can get it for free, you never know. So really go check it out and fall in love.

1 comments:

myfloorisred.com said...

Great purchase!
Have a nice week-end!

Post a Comment