Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Barneys Co-op @ the Galleria in Houston and Ashleigh

I just got a note from Ashleigh, who works at Barney's Co-op at the Galleria it reads..... "Stephanie, Thanks for stopping in last week & snagging that awesome Theory Dress you've been wanting. I hope you get a lot of wear out of it this summer, try adding a hat (guys hat!) to jazz it up a bit. P.S. I finally figured out who you look like....Nicole Richie (But WAY Prettier!) -Ashleigh-" I thought it was so nice and completely random. I am going to store this somewhere! If you guys live in Houston, go to the Galleria and shop at Barneys Co-op. Ask for Ashleigh and say Stephanie sent you! She is so nice and helpful. And I take the resemblance to Nicole Richie as a compliment, she is the type of style I admire. (I've gotten this observation before; the resemblance. Haha.) I think I will pay a visit sometime this week to thank her and maybe buy something...... Good Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment