Monday, March 22, 2010

Fancy Stuff

I did some shopping at Half Price Books, Neiman Marcus, and Barneys Co-op. I got a Fleetwood Mac Vinyl for about $4.00 at Half Price! I am starting a collection of records which is funny because I do not even have a record player that works. I need to get it fixed or get a new one soon. I had been looking for a new pair of flats for quite some time now and while in New Orleans I went to Saks, where they had this very cute pair of Miu Miu denim jeweled flats. I didn't buy them because I thought they were too expensive ($550 I think). So on Saturday I walked in to Neiman's just to check out their purses (because I love purses, especially big ones) and somehow found myself in the shoe section and guess what I saw? Miu Miu flats! They sparkled from 50 feet away and I power walked to them! I tried all of the flats they had on and convinced myself to get a pair, I did and they were $595!!!!!!!!! They are so beautiful and comfortable and run a bit big so I ended up getting a 38.5 instead of 39.5. You can get them at Neiman Marcus Here they are........ After having already bought a pair of shoes for so much money I decided I wanted to keep looking around. So I went to Barneys Co-op and there it is, the Theory Linen Dress I have been wanting for about 3 months now. And guess what??!?!??! Guess?!?!?! It was on SALE!!! I promptly grabbed it from the rack (there were only 2 left), tried it on, and it fit perfectly. I didn't even have to try and convince myself to buy this one. You can get that dress at Barneys Co-op . Get it before it's gone, I can assure you it will be gone soon! It is so light and thin, so great for this spring and summer. Go go go! Here's a look............. (I got the light blue one.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment